application for pindezign/janet

Please post your application here, using the correct form. Please post your introduction first.
pindezign
Clay Gnome

application for pindezign/janet

Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:14 pm

1. Runescape name: pindezign
2. Real name/call me: Janet or pin
3. Played Runescape since: five weeks
4. Total score: 1553
5. Age: 74
6. Nescio members supporting this application: no clue
7. Previous clan: - reason for leaving: never was in one
8. Main reason for wanting to join: Donna/1bulletproof and Derek/DeadBlue are friends and thought it would be a good fit for me
9. Favorite skill: anything except farming
10. Least favorite skill: farming
11. I live in (place/country and time zone): North Carolina, USA/ GMT-4
12. At the moment I play about (hrs/week): 5 hours a day
13. My next goal is: to bring all goals to 50, then 60, etc (even farming)
14. I wish to add the following remark(s): I have chatted with some of you and have been struck by the friendliness and encouragement shown a newbie. It was fun to realize the addiction to this game is global. I hope to get to know you all better. Even if I am not accepted, it has been nice getting to know you.

1bulletproof
Tin Leprechaun

Re: application for pindezign/janet

Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:18 am

you have my vote :)
:updo:

Christie777
Adamant Giant

Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:12 pm

Thank you for posting your application Janet :yes: I am glad to endorse it as you did great job within 1 month for that :cool:

Riehl
Tin Leprechaun

Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:11 am

happy to stick my weight behind this application in the positive. pass the test for sarcasm :)

DeadBlue
Clay Gnome

Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:37 pm

Hey Janet / Pin ,,you've got my vote :)

Christie777
Adamant Giant

Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:13 pm

Hey Janet :-)

Welcome to Nescio as an official trial member. You will be a trial member for as long as it takes for every member or at least the majority of members to get to know you better, in normal circumstances we try to keep it limited to about one week. This period may be longer when members or you are not online, in chat or on the forums a lot.

You will be required to make at least 5 more posts during the trial period. We also recommend you take part in at least one event.

Next to an update of your rank on the friends chat of Nescio, you will also receive access to the clan chat, with the appropriate three banana rank. Please be aware that during times of recruitment we will be making use of the friends chat more, unless there are clan matters to discuss and there are guests in the friends chat. To receive your rank, access to the clan chat and pick up your clan colors (the cloak and vexilium) you will be welcomed to the clan in person by one of the admins in game.

At the end of your trial period, the members will take a vote concerning your acceptance as full Nescio member.