Yegelos [Yegalos] - Application

Please post your application here, using the correct form. Please post your introduction first.
Christie777
Adamant Giant

Yegelos [Yegalos] - Application

Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:09 pm

Yegalos - Originally posted on 19 Jun 2014, 00:44 #1

Runescape Name: Yegalos
Real name/call me: Andrew
Played Runescape Since: Hard to say... I think off and on since 2003/2004.
Total Score: 1869 right now, but growing fast! :oy
Nescio members supporting this application: Christie, Chad, Tyler I know for sure, maybe others :)
Previous clan: - reason for leaving: Team Conrad Verner: Chad and Tyler left and everyone else in it is inactive. It was never a serious clan anyway, just something we thought was funny.
Main reason for wanting to join: To make some friends, learn new ways of doing things, and help out any way I can!
Favorite skill: Mining/Runecrafting
Least favorite skill: Herblore
I live in (place/country and time zone): North Carolina, USA (UTC - 5 hrs)
At the moment I play about (hrs/week): Probably 30-35 hrs/week
My next goal is: Finish lots of quests/tasks so I can take advantage of as many opportunities as possible!
I wish to add the following remark(s): So far it's already been lots of fun chatting and playing with you guys, so I'm looking forward to hopefully becoming a full member! :D

Christie777
Adamant Giant

Re: Yegelos [Yegalos] - Application

Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Comments

Xherdan - 19 Jun 2014, 01:04 #2
Uh, andrew... I would support but it's mostly blank

Yegalos - 19 Jun 2014, 01:12 #3
Yeah I messed up and pressed enter too soon! Actually didn't know it submitted anything until now. Trying to fix!

Xherdan - 19 Jun 2014, 01:17 #4
there's a handy edit feature

Mad Mordegai - 19 Jun 2014, 01:34 #5
Lol you guys!!!

Thanks for your application Andrew, and I gladly endorse it too! :yees
"Blessed be the mind that is too small for doubt"

Xherdan - 19 Jun 2014, 01:47 #6
I now fully support!!!!!!! :D

Cristalline - 19 Jun 2014, 02:45 #7
Happy to see your application Andrew and I gladly support it!! :)

Paws Arwen - 19 Jun 2014, 11:51 #8
Nice to see your application Andrew. If you have any questions, need help, everyone is happy to help.
I have learnt sooooo much since joining Nescio yet still have much to learn.

Christie777 - 19 Jun 2014, 12:29 #9
Thank you for posting your application, Andrew :yees I happily endorse it and wish you good luck :coffee :)

Kaxiah - 19 Jun 2014, 20:05 #10
There's the application! I've enjoyed chatting with you and have been waiting on this. You have my support!!

Bran tay - 20 Jun 2014, 01:44 #11
Good Luck Andrew I think you will be a nice addition to our lil corner of the Runescape world

Yo Yo Oreo - 21 Jun 2014, 06:52 #12
Goodluck! I always enjoy talking to you in the chat :)

Zyerce - 27 Jun 2014, 21:42 #13
I'm Tyler and this is my favorite Andrew on Geilinor.
(support)

Christie777 - 28 Jun 2014, 21:35 #14

Hey Andrew :)

Welcome to Nescio as an official trial member. You will be a trial member for as long as it takes for every member or at least the majority of members to get to know you better, in normal circumstances we try to keep it limited to about one week. This period may be longer when members or you are not online, in chat or on the forums a lot.

You will be required to make at least 5 more posts during the trial period. We also recommend you take part in at least one event.

Next to an update of your rank on the friends chat of Nescio, you will also receive access to the clan chat, with the appropriate three banana rank. Please be aware that during times of recruitment we will be making use of the friends chat more, unless there are clan matters to discuss and there are guests in the friends chat. To receive your rank, access to the clan chat and pick up your clan colors (the cloak and vexilium) you will be welcomed to the clan in person by one of the admins in game.

At the end of your trial period, the members will take a vote concerning your acceptance as full Nescio member.