Yo Yo Oreo - Application

Please post your application here, using the correct form. Please post your introduction first.
Yo Yo Oreo
Tin Leprechaun

Yo Yo Oreo - Application

Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:46 pm

Yo Yo Oreo - Originally posted on 13 Nov 2014, 17:02 #1

Runescape Name: Yo Yo Oreo
Real name/call me: Tyler/Cookie
Played Runescape Since: 2005 or so
Total Score: 2185
Nescio members supporting this application: Bran Tay, Christie777
Previous clan: - reason for leaving: Quiesco; clan shut down.
Main reason for wanting to join: To be able to be more active on forums, assist at citadel and to join skill weeks and other events.
Favorite skill: Any resource skill
Least favorite skill: Divination/Dungeoneering
I live in (place/country and time zone): USA Mountain Timezone
At the moment I play about (hrs/week): 6-8
My next goal is: 99 wc (96 currently)
I wish to add the following remark(s): I've known most of the members for a while now and have been a part of the friend chat for a month or two maybe. I would like to officially be a full member of the group to be able to contribute more when I can!

Christie777
Adamant Giant

Re: Yo Yo Oreo - Application

Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:48 pm

Comments

Bran tay - 13 Nov 2014, 17:10 #2
Fully Support. Good luck Cookie!

Mad Mordegai - 3 Nov 2014, 20:23 #3
Thanks for your application cookie, I also endorse it :cool :yees
"Blessed be the mind that is too small for doubt"

Christie777 - 13 Nov 2014, 21:06 #4
Thank you Cookie for posting your application here :D I endorse it as well :yees

jonathanfox5 - 13 Nov 2014, 21:08 #5
Hey cookie - hope to meet you in the chat

Deleted User - 13 Nov 2014, 22:33 #6
Nice to see your application :)

Kaxiah - 16 Nov 2014, 21:28 #7
Also glad to see your application! Always enjoy seeing you in chat!

Christie777 - 25 Nov 2014, 23:18 #8

Hey Tyler :)

Welcome to Nescio as an official trial member. You will be a trial member for as long as it takes for every member or at least the majority of members to get to know you better, in normal circumstances we try to keep it limited to about one week. This period may be longer when members or you are not online, in chat or on the forums a lot.

You will be required to make at least 5 more posts during the trial period. We also recommend you take part in at least one event.

Next to an update of your rank on the friends chat of Nescio, you will also receive access to the clan chat, with the appropriate three banana rank. Please be aware that during times of recruitment we will be making use of the friends chat more, unless there are clan matters to discuss and there are guests in the friends chat. To receive your rank, access to the clan chat and pick up your clan colors (the cloak and vexilium) you will be welcomed to the clan in person by one of the admins in game.

At the end of your trial period, the members will take a vote concerning your acceptance as full Nescio member.