Examining [aPaul / Maxed Paul] - Application

Please post your application here, using the correct form. Please post your introduction first.
Christie777
Adamant Giant

Examining [aPaul / Maxed Paul] - Application

Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:10 pm

aPaul - Originally posted on 30 Mar 2015, 00:49 #1

Runescape Name: Maxed Paul
Real name/call me: Paul
Played Runescape Since: 2007
Total Score: 2556
Nescio members supporting this application: Em, Christie
Previous clan: - reason for leaving: Honestly can't recall the name, I didn't leave. I think I was kicked for inactivity.
Main reason for wanting to join: People! Runescape can be a real bore when you go about it on your own.
Favorite skill: Slayer
Least favorite skill: any buyable when I'm short on cash..
I live in (place/country and time zone): Kansas, USA Central Time Zone
At the moment I play about (hrs/week): 10-15? Not sure yet, haven't been back a full week.. It'll be more than I should be playing, I know that much.
My next goal is: To get my max cape back, then maybe completionist.
I wish to add the following remark(s): You're all wonderful people from what I've seen so far! excited to become a part of your community.

Christie777
Adamant Giant

Re: Examining [aPaul / Maxed Paul] - Application

Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:15 pm

Comments

Eminaevoli - 30 Mar 2015, 00:56 #2
Yay! Good to see your application Paul!

If you have any of the divination outfit, don't forget to wear it! And don't forget to make the boons whenever with the previous level's energy. Saves a bit. :)

Christie777 - 30 Mar 2015, 18:27 #3
Thank you for posting your application Paul :D I definitely endorse it and wish you good luck :yees

Mad Mordegai - 01 Apr 2015, 02:56 #4
Thanks for your application Paul :yees
"Blessed be the mind that is too small for doubt"

Yegalos - 01 Apr 2015, 04:46 #5
Good to see you applying! I support this! I'm confident you'll be accepted with little to no opposition. :)

Holy Wench - 05 Apr 2015, 23:24 #6
You've got my support too Paul. Although I am new in the clan... I see you as a perfect fit!
It's great having you in chat! Another member close to my time zone, not so lonely in the evenings anymore. ha ha

aPaul - 06 Apr 2015, 00:22 #7
Holy Wench wrote:
You've got my support too Paul. Although I am new in the clan... I see you as a perfect fit!
It's great having you in chat! Another member close to my time zone, not so lonely in the evenings anymore. ha ha
Thanks! I've been in that situation before, in a clan that had mainly European players. Certainly has been fun getting to know everyone so far!

Christie777 - 11 Apr 2015, 02:29 #8

Hey Paul :)

Welcome to Nescio as an official trial member. You will be a trial member for as long as it takes for every member or at least the majority of members to get to know you better, in normal circumstances we try to keep it limited to about one week. This period may be longer when members or you are not online, in chat or on the forums a lot.

You will be required to make at least 5 more posts during the trial period. We also recommend you take part in at least one event.

Next to an update of your rank on the friends chat of Nescio, you will also receive access to the clan chat, with the appropriate three banana rank. Please be aware that during times of recruitment we will be making use of the friends chat more, unless there are clan matters to discuss and there are guests in the friends chat. To receive your rank, access to the clan chat and pick up your clan colors (the cloak and vexilium) you will be welcomed to the clan in person by one of the admins in game.

At the end of your trial period, the members will take a vote concerning your acceptance as full Nescio member.