Schleppel [Schlepp3l] - Application

Please post your application here, using the correct form. Please post your introduction first.
Christie777
Adamant Giant

Schleppel [Schlepp3l] - Application

Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:26 pm

Schleppel - Originally posted on 07 Nov 2015, 15:49 #1

Runescape Name: Schleppel
Real name/call me: Ty
Played Runescape Since: According to hans I can buy my cape in 199 days
Total Score: 2595 / 2668
Nescio members supporting this application: Haven't asked but i was hoping for Em, Paws and Christie. Oh and Mordy of course
Previous clan: - reason for leaving: Nescio :). I left because I didn't want to play rs that much anymore. RS started to resemble work and I had enough of that allready.
Main reason for wanting to join: I re-started playing a while ago. I do play in hiding now and then (of I want to play semi-afk) but the times that I play in plain sight I still like to join the helpfull Nescio fc.
Favorite skill: I thought it would be nice to get 120 rc one day so I guess it is runecrafting (never thought I would ever say that)
Least favorite skill: Construction. I don't see the point in my PoH.
I live in (place/country and time zone): the Netherlands
At the moment I play about (hrs/week): Hard to tell. I don't do dailies or weeklies anymore. I do log on two or three times a week.
My next goal is: 120 runecrafting. Who ever said you should set short term and realistic goals?
I wish to add the following remark(s): Not sure wether I should have posted an introduction first but seeing most of you know me and there allready should be one from four years ago I took the liberty to skip that.

Christie777
Adamant Giant

Re: Schleppel [Schlepp3l] - Application

Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:29 pm

Comments

Christie777 - 07 Nov 2015, 16:57 #2
Hey Ty, I am so happy to see your application :D :taz No doubt I support and endorse it :yees It is great to see you back :cool

Paws Arwen - 07 Nov 2015, 17:36 #3
Yes Yes Yes Yes yes yes yes :cool lovely having you back Schlepp :beer but no whips this time :lol:

ir_johannes - 07 Nov 2015, 21:27 #4
Ty, Where is my name??

A.C. 21ste F.O.R.T. committee

Mad Mordegai - 07 Nov 2015, 23:54 #5
Lemme think.... eeehmmmm.... yes, I support this application :cool :boy
"Blessed be the mind that is too small for doubt"

Eminaevoli - 08 Nov 2015, 04:15 #6
*grins and hugs*

Good to see you. Of course I endorse!

Sorry to hug and run (well, not the former of course) earlier. Life is busy. :)

Holy Wench - 08 Nov 2015, 05:42 #7
I've seen you a few times in fc, I just assumed you were already a clannie =)

We spoke of your re-application in cc today and I hope you know how highly Nescio thinks of you.

Looking forward to calling you my clan mate