Sean slayers - Application

Please post your application here, using the correct form. Please post your introduction first.
Sean_slayers
Clay Gnome

Sean slayers - Application

Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:12 pm

Sean slayers - Originally posted on 01 Apr 2017, 15:56 #1

Runescape Name: sean slayers
Real name/call me: sean
Played Runescape Since: 2014
Total Score: 2620
Nescio members supporting this application: Charice and ben
Previous clan: - reason for leaving: Was just me and Charice left in clan.
Main reason for wanting to join: Charice and Ben said it was a nice friendly, helpful clan and i have to say its even more then that.
Favorite skill: slayer and just pvm
Least favorite skill: construction
I live in (place/country and time zone): Brisbane (australia) +10gmt
At the moment I play about (hrs/week): 4-6 hrs a day when i can
My next goal is: Make about 200-300mil coins
I wish to add the following remark(s): :)

Christie777
Adamant Giant

Re: Sean slayers - Application

Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:14 pm

Comments

Christie777 - 04 Apr 2017, 23:08 #2
Thank you for postinmg an application Sean :cool I endorse it and wish you good luck :D

Christie777 - 08 Apr 2017, 17:12 #3

Hey Sean :)

Welcome to Nescio as an official trial member. You will be a trial member for as long as it takes for every member or at least the majority of members to get to know you better, in normal circumstances we try to keep it limited to about one week. This period may be longer when members or you are not online, in chat or on the forums a lot.

You will be required to make at least 5 more posts during the trial period. We also recommend you take part in at least one event.

Next to an update of your rank on the friends chat of Nescio, you will also receive access to the clan chat, with the appropriate three banana rank. Please be aware that during times of recruitment we will be making use of the friends chat more, unless there are clan matters to discuss and there are guests in the friends chat. To receive your rank, access to the clan chat and pick up your clan colors (the cloak and vexilium) you will be welcomed to the clan in person by one of the admins in game.

At the end of your trial period, the members will take a vote concerning your acceptance as full Nescio member.