Mad_Max1951 - Application

Please post your application here, using the correct form. Please post your introduction first.
mad max1951
Clay Gnome

Mad_Max1951 - Application

Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:15 pm

mad_max1951 - 14 Jul 2017, 01:29 #1

Runescape Name: Mad_Max1951
Real name/call me: Paul / Max
Played Runescape Since: 10/04/2017
Total Score: 1500
Nescio members supporting this application: Schutz_Kills & Nebinsanity
Previous clan: - reason for leaving: First clan
Main reason for wanting to join: A really good group of players who have supported my efforts to get my score to 1500.
Favorite skill: Slayer at the moment.
Least favorite skill: Farming
I live in (place/country and time zone): Maryborough QueenslandAustralia.
At the moment I play about (hrs/week): 40 + hours.
My next goal is: My first level 99 cape and go to the Citadel.
I wish to add the following remark(s): A huge thanks to Christie and Morde for taking the time to sort out my difficulties with this application. (Not very computer savvy) :(
I would like to thank everyone who assisted me in reaching 1500 points
And last but not least my wife Clarice who has made my start in R/S a lot easier. Without her knowledge I would be nowhere near where I am now.

Christie777
Adamant Giant

Re: Mad_Max1951 - Application

Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:21 pm

Comments

Christie777 - 14 Jul 2017, 01:45 #2
Congratulations Paul with total level 1500 :clap and thank you very much for posting your application :cool I happily endorse it :yees

Cristalline - 14 Jul 2017, 02:37 #3
It is great to see your application Max Paul :rose Even though I do not play very much at the moment and we are on opposite sides of the world, your interactions in chat have been great! You and Clarice are both great people!

I wish you luck on your application :yees

Eminaevoli - 14 Jul 2017, 05:09 #4
I endorse too! With lots of hugs!

Schutz_kills - 14 Jul 2017, 05:46 #5
I Happily Endorse Pauls application, could you imagine living with him if i didn't lol

Paws Arwen - 14 Jul 2017, 09:43 #6
Nice to see your application Paul. Great work on getting to 1500. I thought your Fav skill would be fishing lol

Valenyre - 14 Jul 2017, 09:59 #7
I'd just like to point out how adorable it is that you and Clarice play RS together. Serious life goals there.

Mad Mordegai - 14 Jul 2017, 17:14 #8
Happy to see your application Paul!! :yees :beer
"Blessed be the mind that is too small for doubt"

Schleppel - 14 Jul 2017, 22:02 #9
I only see one problem, least favourite skill is farming? Tsss. We will change your mind on this eventually ?

Mad Mordegai - 15 Jul 2017, 00:52 #10
Not everyone is in love with Pauline, Ty! tssss....

Since Paul has been hanging around a while already, we will start the poll a bit sooner than usual.
"Blessed be the mind that is too small for doubt"

Christie777 - 19 Jul 2017, 01:29 #11

Hey Paul :)

Welcome to Nescio as an official trial member. You will be a trial member for as long as it takes for every member or at least the majority of members to get to know you better, in normal circumstances we try to keep it limited to about one week. This period may be longer when members or you are not online, in chat or on the forums a lot.

You will be required to make at least 5 more posts during the trial period. We also recommend you take part in at least one event.

Next to an update of your rank on the friends chat of Nescio, you will also receive access to the clan chat, with the appropriate three banana rank. Please be aware that during times of recruitment we will be making use of the friends chat more, unless there are clan matters to discuss and there are guests in the friends chat. To receive your rank, access to the clan chat and pick up your clan colors (the cloak and vexilium) you will be welcomed to the clan in person by one of the admins in game.

At the end of your trial period, the members will take a vote concerning your acceptance as full Nescio member.