Keosef- Application

Please post your application here, using the correct form. Please post your introduction first.
Keosef
Clay Gnome

Keosef- Application

Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:39 am

1. Runescape name: Keosef
2. Real name/call me: Joseph/call me Keo (too many joes, I get confused :blush: )
3. Played Runescape since: 2005, and Kevin is to blame.
4. Total score: 2326
5. Age: 26
6. Nescio members supporting this application: Valenyre
7. Previous clan: - reason for leaving: No clan.
8. Main reason for wanting to join: I wanted to find a community and my cousin suggested his, and it's been delightful.
9. Favorite skill: Maybe fishing or divination. Skilling and chatting hooked me into this game. After I stopped I still came back occasionally to finish 99 fishing. Div was first 99 since coming back last year.
10. Least favorite skill: Dungeoneering
11. I live in (place/country and time zone): California, -8 (I think that's it.)
12. At the moment I play about (hrs/week): Too many. All the time?
13. My next goal is: Questcape after dxp weekend. Its a family heirloom at this point.
14. I wish to add the following remark(s): It's been a blast being a part of this community, everyone has been welcoming and helpful, and I have had a lot of fun here. If anyone needs any help, my levels aren't much compared to others, but if I can help then of course.

Christie777
Adamant Giant

Re: Keosef- Application

Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:52 am

It's nice you see your application Joseph ;-) I definitely endorse it and good luck :cool:

Valenyre
Clay Gnome

Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:43 pm

I endorse this application as well!

Code: Select all

https://i.imgur.com/uWIOSUS.png

Keosef
Clay Gnome

Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:54 pm

Thanks guys!

Nanobrainz
Bronze Goblin

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:39 pm

Hi Joseph,
I think I am the last person who entered the clan. And regulations seem tough. But I think they give a very good base for respecting one another. :think:

So I was very coriuous how it would work. For me it's perfect: I love the result. And you seem to fit in it. So I endorse your application. :yes:

Nano

Keosef
Clay Gnome

Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:56 pm

Thanks Nano! I appreciate the endorsement!

Christie777
Adamant Giant

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:58 pm

Hey Joe :-)

Welcome to Nescio as an official trial member. You will be a trial member for as long as it takes for every member or at least the majority of members to get to know you better, in normal circumstances we try to keep it limited to about one week. This period may be longer when members or you are not online, in chat or on the forums a lot.

You will be required to make at least 5 more posts during the trial period. We also recommend you take part in at least one event.

Next to an update of your rank on the friends chat of Nescio, you will also receive access to the clan chat, with the appropriate three banana rank. Please be aware that during times of recruitment we will be making use of the friends chat more, unless there are clan matters to discuss and there are guests in the friends chat. To receive your rank, access to the clan chat and pick up your clan colors (the cloak and vexilium) you will be welcomed to the clan in person by one of the admins in game.

At the end of your trial period, the members will take a vote concerning your acceptance as full Nescio member.