10 things about me... for all

Games, Jokes (keep it clean), Funny Finds, Weird Glitches and Other things you wish to share
mad mordegai
Black Brute

Re: 10 things about me..... for all

Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:53 pm

25 May 2015, 22:47 #22

Oh yes those small Russian cars, they are excellent instead of a spare wheel.... :angel The real luxurious ones have rear window heating, so your hands keep warm when you are pushing the car home :D Is the official factory standard repair set still a pair of scissors, cardboard and duct tape? :coffee

Ok enough lol.... waiting for Jon's list!
"Blessed be the mind that is too small for doubt"

Christie777
Mithril Minotaur

Re: 10 things about me... for all

Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:56 pm

jonathanfox5 - 25 May 2015, 23:12 #23

1. I am the eldest of 4 children and am also the eldest grandchild on both sides of my family
2. I am 23 now and have been with my current (and only!) girlfriend since I was 16
3. I love taking electronics and electrical appliances apart but have only received a mains electric shock once (Having survived that, I am somehow now an electrical engineer who is authorised to operate equipment up to 33,000 Volts)
4. My favourite sport is badminton which I play for 3 hours every Thursday (when my wrist is holding up)
5. I drive a silver VW which I bought last year
6. I am not a fan of television or movies - I have probably only watched 3 films since my birthday in September
7. I have been strongly considering changing my RS name to something that isn't my real name for years but haven't a clue what to change it to
8. We did a course in work where I found out that my personality type is INTP (http://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality)
9. My main hobby is music - I own a piano, a couple of guitars and a digital drum kit
10. I am currently procrastinating and really need to get back to finishing the piano recordings that I promised someone for tomorrow... (and I spent waaaaaaaay too long thinking up my lie...)