Player Owned Farm: Critter Swap and Borrow

Anything you wish to give or get, sell or buy within the clan
SigmundFrog
Tin Leprechaun

Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:45 pm

I have a few Elderly critters that I would gladly pass on to a caring home and have a few critters that I would love to house for a breeding cycle or two if someone would be kind enough to lend them to me.
By "loan", I mean, you are trading a creature with the understanding that it will be traded back to you once your trade partner has a breeding pair.

This Is what I have:
1. A boat load of lusty rabbits of all three breeds and several sparkling and glistening
2. A studly Brown Male and A Sparkling Vanilla Female Cow
3. I have a pink summer sheep
4. I think I have 2 Arc Spore shrooms (I have to double check) but they are still young and I'm aging them up to breed. I should have plenty of Shrooms to loan next week.

I hope you use this page to swap and loan extra critters. Hopefully you will post your extras below so that everyone can swap as needed.

A few suggestions:

1. Please don't ask people for rare critters unless that person has offered them first. We have so many generous people in our clan and there is a cost to loaning a young creature that will be returned in an elderly state . Please respect people's desire to exchange valuable creatures for a good price so that they can build their farm.

2. Specify the traits of the animal you are trading. I'd be thrilled to nurse a sickly yak back to health :dev( and I certainly wouldn't hesitate to try to breed a constipated dragon. :poop:

3. It would be a good idea use PM to set up trades and then summarize those arrangements on this page. This will create a public record of loans (and avoid any misunderstandings) and if you give away creature, people will know that you no longer have it.

4. Don't forget to fill up the tank, try to return critters happy and healthy. :ststr:

5. You may want to post if you are actively hunting for a specific creature. For example, If I know you are killing yaks, I'll try to trap Chins... Maybe we can make a deal later.

Please let me know if you have any ideas to make this concept work more smoothly.

Paws Arwen
Bronze Goblin

Re: Player Owned Farm: Critter Swap and Borrow

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:46 pm

I like this idea Biff. I am still "blundering around" at the farm but once I work out what I am doing etc I will gladly join in.

Mista Crabby
Clay Gnome

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:04 pm

i have a fabulous pair of rabbits that give me atleast 1 shiny a day, if anyone would like to borrow my pair of bunnies let me know

SigmundFrog
Tin Leprechaun

Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:26 pm

Let me know if you need a critter for your farm.

I have available:
Varrockian Red Hen
Vanilla Cow
All types of Rabbits
Zygos: Zanarian, Arcspore, and gloomshroom

I am breeding:
Crystal Chins
Black Dragons