by | May 29, 2020 | Nescio competitions | 5 comments

It is time to sign up for Farming & Fising. Please post here if you want to compete in this friendly Nescio skill week event.

Farming & Fising week starts on Friday, June 5th, 2020 at 6 pm (UTC) and ends on Friday, June 12th, 2020, at 6 pm (UTC). The following skills are counted for this skill week: Farming & Fising.

You can also use the World Time Zone Map to check your local time zone.

Reminder

Not allowed (plz let me know if use them so I can deduct them in my spreadsheet):
Effigies, penguin points, troll invasion points, all stocked rewards from for instance quests and minigames (like SW zeal, flash powder factory points and PC commendations, lamps from the world event, and also previously cashed and stocked bonus xp for the skill(s).

Allowed:
Any aura (JOT, Wisdom Festive), SOF lamps and non substantial direct XP from SOF (but only in case you do not buy them), Fealty reward from Clan cape, daily challenge bonuses. Bonus xp from the Citadel does not need to be subtracted.

If you have or will be using bonus XP on the competition skills, please let me know how many you have at the beginning of the skill week.

5 Comments

1. Paws Arwen

Add me Christie please I need fish XP. I will let you know about bonus later in the week.

2. Nano

hi Christie and other fellow Nescians,
    Yes I want to compete.
    F&F are among my favorite skills
    Nano

3. Janet

Please add me to the F&F skillweek….thank you

4. Paws Arwen

Hi Hun Hugs, I have no bonus in either skill.
    Good luck everyone for Skill week.

Submit a Comment