Patch Notes - 24/09/2018
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Player Owned Farm
● Corrected a message when buying the bank chest upgrade on the Manor farm.
● Chocolate milk from cows is now correctly certed when gathering produce.
● Milton the Miller (North Ardougne Mill) now has a farming shop icon once again.
● You can now correctly teleport to Manor farm using the master farmers outfit.
● Buttercap mushrooms now appear as Buttercaps when adding mushrooms to troughs on your farm.
● Small tweaks have been made to increase the odds of a shiny animal.
● After unlocking the bank chest at the Manor Farm it will now provide bank functions like auto-healing, keepsaking, the ability to activate the Magic skillcape perk and so on.
● Unchecked eggs for dragons and spiders now have a lootbeam when they are received as a drop.
● Potions newly introduced with the player-owned-farm can now be decanted manually.
● Players can now add Jellyfish (blue and green) to food trough.
● Players can now empty buckets of flavoured milk.
● Carnivorous chinchomps are now further confirmed as eating everything (rather than just meat).
● Collecting honey from the Manor Farm apiary will now contribute towards filling your Farming Urns.
● Some animal breeding messages have been updated in player owned farm for consistency
● There was an error in the breeding log for Golden sheep, where the log wouldn't recognise the birth. This is now fixed. Many apologies.
● Missing blocking has been added to the west side of Granny Potterington's farmhouse.
● You no longer get a message that you need inv space when opening the farmers market with a full inv. This was caused by a redundant check on the farm totems and we've instead moved the check to a requirement for buying the totems. As a result, totems will now appear locked if you don't have space to buy one.
● A typo in one of the health checks for PoF animals has been fixed.
● We've slightly improved the chance to breed a Daemoncap Zygomite
● The key ring now appears on the toolbelt, allowing players to store keys on their toolbelted key ring.
● Upon converting a spirit gem back to its unused form, players will now be informed if it is a combined gem and given the option to either gain the extra charges as separate gems or discard them.
● The World Map zoom feature has been updated to be more gradual on mobile while utilising the pinch gesture. The zoom buttons on the world map remain unchanged.
● Contextual Keyboard has been added for Android. This means that the keyboard will automatically change based on the input field (e.g. Withdraw X will bring up a numeric keyboard).
● Member pets are no longer spawned from the PoH menagerie on F2P worlds.
● Pets can no longer be stored in or removed from the PoH menagerie on F2P worlds.
● The member pet rock can no longer be spawned on F2P worlds when entering the PoH.
● Elemental balance in a PoH can no longer be spawned on F2P worlds.
● You will no longer log out upon trying to enter Hets hidden room in a F2P world.
● Fixed an issue on the French translation of the game that was causing a crash. Quest linking (clicking a prerequisite quest from within the journal of another) is disabled from within the quest journal for certain quests.
● Various in-character references to 'RuneScape' in quest content have been changed to 'Gielinor'.
● Opening world map while in Zanaris Fairy HQ no longer crashes the client.
Community Manager! @jagexpoerkie
Changes, improvements, bug fixes
1 post • Page 1 of 1