Patch Notes - 01/10/2018
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
● The settings menu has been significantly overhauled
Quest Point Shop
● A destroy warning will now mention if item can be reclaimed from Quest Point Shop storage chest.
● Players will no longer have to pay for their first ever reclaim of the Armour of Trials outfit - the subsequent claims will be full price.
● The pirate lorehound skin now has poly colours when in minimum detail graphics.
● The Armour of Trials now applies the correct hybrid armour level reduction.
● The Necklace of Charos will no longer be available at the quest storage chest if you do not meet the full requirements to obtain it - instead you can retrieve the Old necklace, as initially intended.
● The purchase button in the quest point shop should no longer occasionally lose it's functionality.
● The secondary lorehound skin will now display it's owners total quest points when examined.
● It is no longer possible to use the lorehound familiar skins as familiar overrides if you have not unlocked them.
● Reward chests from Meg will no longer provide multiple rewards incorrectly.
Player Owned Farm
● Farm totem perks and skilling potions buff bar icon can now be toggled on/off.
● Players can no longer light fires inside pens in Player Owned Farm.
● The farming skill guide will now correctly show farming fragment rates at level 120.
● Players can now gather and weave Ancestral energy from uncharted islands with boosted Divination.
● Players can activate the Tortle Portals on the islands that once were turtles with boosted Divination.
● RuneScore is now recorded correctly for Player Owned Farm achievements.
● The new key from Mounrning's End Part II can be reobtained again for players that don't already have it on their keyring.
● Evil Dave's spellbook can now store up to 1,000 each Watchtower, Camelot, Falador, Ardougne, Lumbridge and Varrock chipped teleport tablets and can now be equipped the pocket slot.
● Added climb-top & climb-bottom options to the Lighthouse and windmills that have three floors.
● Added in game error messages when the client has failed to connect properly
● RuneScape will no longer cause Spotify to cut out on mobile
● Players will now see a visual confirmation when performing an action in the game-world
● We have adjusted some of the Tutorial Island instructions and dialogue to remove more PC terminology on mobile.
● Fixed some issues with the games tutorial when playing it through on mobile.
● Fixed an issue that was causing the minigames interface button on the ribbon to appear in the setup interface when it was active on mobile. This was causing a variety of issues with the ribbon setup and the ribbon itself.
The minigames window will no longer appear on the ribbon setup, instead it will always occupy the top spot when it needs to be active.
● Some right click menus (OP lists) called from an interface component were inverted on mobile (Think the chat filter settings / world map settings etc...)
These have now been corrected to be listed in the same way as on the PC client.
● Resolved an issue that could cause the mobile targeting frame / target info panel to become combined with the chat and rendered unusable.
● The worn equipment screen aura slot can now be interacted with while no aura is equipped to open the Aura Management interface.
Opening the mini menu here will have a list of your favourite auras.
● Fixed a bug with items appearing black within player inventories
● Fixed a bug with Rune Essence cave rocks not rendering
● Improved water reflections and effects
● Fixed an issue where taps would be offset on mobile devices
● Improved memory performance on mobile devices
● Known Issue: Some mobile devices may experience slow moving textures on animated in game locations
● Players once again can teleport to another clan's citadel using Relationships signpost.
● Araxxor's special attack count will reset to zero once you start phase 3.
● Prevented damage from Vengeance ignoring various damage reduction/prevention effects.
● Spiders spawns on path 1 of Araxxor will now spawn faster when on phase 2. This now works the same as it does whilst Araxxor is on phase 3 and still has spiders to spawn.
● The anima rain mechanic on phase 2 of the Solak fight will now end as soon as the fight transitions to phase 3.
● The XP tracker popup is now more consistent at levels over 99.
● Grammatical issues in the Last Riders lore book have been amended.
● The quest log now correctly updates when the player starts the Shilo Village quest.
● A grammatical error on page 4 to 5 of the Last Riders book has been amended.
● Attempting to disassemble bakriminel bolt shafts will now give an appropriate response that you can't disassemble them.
● Fixed a typo in the message that appears when super edimmu spawns in co-op slayer task.
● Fixed an issue on mobile where, the scrollbar within the skill guide would not appear upon leveling-up a skill. The font size within the guide has also been increased for this.
● Emir ali will now stop impersonating Osman when you talk to him about Sq'irk juice.
● At a player's request, changed text in Lord Daquarius' dossier from Wanted! from "unanimously voted into leadership after the *defeat* of Lord Sulla" to "unanimously voted into leadership after the *exile* of Lord Sulla".
● 'Met Het yet' and 'Under croc and key' achievements now complete correctly.
● 'Only going forward, we can't find the reverse', 'Ready? Trek!' and 'Trekkin' ain't easy' can now be completed more reliably.
● You will no longer be continually notified of meeting quest requirements for While Guthix Sleeps and will now only be notified on the level that you meet the requirement.
● Players with certain construction level will no longer disconnect when attempting to enter a Player Owned House in free-to-play worlds.
● Reclaimable items from the quest storage quest can no longer be disassembled.
● All players should once again find they can teleport using the memory strands from the currency pouch in the inventory and from the main currency pouch itself. Should this still not work, we recommend un-favouriting any memory strands you already have and re-adding it.
● Certain tooltips no longer overlap in the God statues D&D.
● Switching tabs while setting up an offer in the GE will no longer remove and items examine info.
● Damage from Mutated Barge's DoT proc will no longer persist after a finished duel.
● Made colour adjustments to Shadow and Third-Age dyed Sirenic and Elite Sirenic armour.
● Some incorrect height mapping in the Nex Angel of Death boss room has been corrected.
● Players can now store tools with tool leprechauns by using objects on them.
● Using up bonus xp recently obtained from a Refer a Friend bonus will no longer notify you every time.
● Insect Repellent can now be added to the toolbelt.
Changes, improvements, bug fixes
1 post • Page 1 of 1