Game Update: Patch Notes Week
Happy Monday, Junebugs! This week we’re bringing you a combined Patch Notes and weekly news update. Phew, what a blast from the past!
Our Patch Notes this week include changes to the Kalphite King, the Player Owned Farm tutorial, among other things! Let’s take a look:
- Players are now able to start filling a singular urn while their Inventory is full.
- Added an item charge tooltip to the B.A.N.K Stander Invention item.
- The passive effects of the Hexhunter Bow, Terrasaur Maul and Inquisitor’s Staff will now behave as expected when fighting the Kalphite King.
- Added Quickchat options for Marks of War.
- You will now receive five portions of fruity mush during the Player Owned Farm tutorial.
- Beads of the dead are no longer always lost on death.
- You can now open the Bank chest at the Lumbridge market from any direction.
- You can no longer schedule clan events for the past.
- Players can now Surge and Escape in the Clan Citadel.
- The goebie that initiates the Beastmaster Durzag raid will now correctly walk to alert their companions of their imminent rescue (or more likely death).
- Firemaking XP is now added to the Pyro-matic when creating incense sticks.
- Legacy Fairy Ring Map icons no longer require active transportation icons in order to appear.
- The Mental Health Awareness Week event has been fully packed away, and the Lumbridge crater has returned to normal.
- The Bisdi boss pet now counts as a slightly larger NPC to reduce clipping with the player.
- Animica rocks have rockertunities appear on them in Anachronia
- You will now be notified upon receiving a Totem Piece from Slayer in Anachronia.
- The flame sword enchantment is now disabled on all ceremonial swords.
- When wearing the Cerberus armour override set, the shoulders will now glow, just like the helmet.
- The outline of the Bank now disappears when changing interface and pressing F1 to load preset.
- You can now withdraw multiple unstackable items from your Bank via the Worn Equipment tab.
- A floating platform in the Warforge! dig site has been reattached to the ceiling. Please do not look directly at the ceiling.
- The first stage of a planted papaya tree now has a more reasonable clickbox.
- Melee, Ranged, and Magic training dummies can no longer be placed in Elite Dungeons, except within close range of a Bank chest.
- Fixed an issue where the Regenerate ability could be queued even when the player had 0 adrenaline, which caused it to remain in the queue indefinitely.
- Fixed a hole that was present in Ariane’s Robe (legs) during some animations.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Jessika to stretch during a cutscene in The Void Stares Back.
- Fixed a floating tile in the Artisans’ Workshop.
- Fixed an issue that caused various tiers of Culinaromancer’s Gloves to stretch when wielding a Lucky Coin.
- Fixed labelling issues with the retro plain trousers and the blurite crossbow.
- Fixed an issue that caused the black and white Chic Scarf to appear transparent in the Wardrobe Preview display.
- Fixed some stretching issues with the Bastion of Fortitude armour set.
- Fixed a presentation issue on 4:3 mobile devices, which caused ribbon windows to be inconsistently sized.
- Fixed an issue where the World Map lodestone teleports were not functioning when selected.
- Fixed an issue in the Divination Cache D&D that was preventing the boost timer from counting down.
- Fixed a tree on Anachronia that appeared to have a floating canopy.
- Fixed an issue where the player character would appear to climb the wrong side of the ladder in the Temple of Ikov.
- Fixed an issue where the blood reaver familiar would stretch when overridden by a pet.
- Fixed an issue where the description for orikalkum bars was not appearing while playing Treasure Hunter on free-to-play worlds.
- Reattached a dislodged bank roof in the Ritual of the Mahjarrat prologue.
- Nature esshounds no longer go transparent during their idle animation.
- Hotfix – Resolved an issue that prevented new clans from being created.
- Hotfix – Resolved an issue which prevented the ‘Invite Players to Clan’ option from working when the potential recruit’s privacy status was not set to ‘Online’ or ‘Friends Only’.
- The ‘Invite’ option, which sends an invite to somebody anywhere on your world, still requires the recipient’s privacy status to be set to ‘Online’ or ‘Friends Only’.
- Hotfix – Barrows: Rise of the Six instance owners are once again able to enter the instance they created.
Limited Edition Merch
To celebrate the 5th Anniversary of Prezleek’s first ever Baroo Cartoon, three limited edition pins arrived in the Official Merch Store last Thursday (May 28th)!
Although the Baroo pins have since sold out, you’ve still got time to nab a handy keyring version of the popular Dragonfire Shield pin. Whilst you’re there, why not peruse our other popular items? You can get free shipping if you spend over £50!
Head over to the Merch Store now to check them out!
There’s still a little bit of time left to grab your free 14 days of membership with Twitch Prime – the perfect excuse to take your Archaeology training beyond Kharid-Et!
To redeem your reward, simply link your RuneScape and Twitch Prime accounts and follow the instructions here.
What’s this? No Tuesday livestream? We’ll be giving our devs and production teams a well-earned break this Tuesday. We’ll be back next week though!
Thursday June 4th | 16.00 Game Time | Blue Moon Pub Quiz with Mod JD
Do you know your Bandit’s Brew from your Chef’s Delight? Then this, my friend, is the quiz for you! Join Mod JD in the cosy confines of the Blue Moon Inn to put your RuneScape knowledge to the test, and maybe even win a prize…
In this week’s Forum Spotlight, Socks wants to hear about the friends you’ve made playing RuneScape – the ones who’ve stuck with you through thick and thin, from Tutorial Island all the way to Anachronia.
If you’ve got a RuneScape BFF you want to gush about, you can extoll their virtues here!
World Cup of Quests
Things are heating up on social as the World Cup of Quests take off! Every vote counts in this intense tournament where we’ll answer the age-old question: which quest is best?
Keep your eye on the official RuneScape Twitter and Instagram accounts this week, and prepare to cast your vote!
The Pink Skirts are a group of veteran players dedicated to bringing joy to the humble citizens of RuneScape – that’s you! This week’s featured event is a Gregorovic Boss Mass, hosted by M e r c y and Helpscape. The event will run from 12:00 to 13:00 Game Time. Head on down to Sliske’s Area in the Heart of Gielinor on World 35 to join in the fun and get some sick loot!
You can find more details about the Pink Skirts events here.
– The RuneScape Team