This week our Ninja Team have been kung fu fighting all over the place! From bosses to search bars, they’ve tackled troubles and banished botherations in every corner of the game. Let’s take a look!
Want to share feedback? Why not make a post in the our forum?
Want to challenge our Ninjas? Visit the Dojo!
Run into an issue? Click here to find out how you can let us know!
Ninja Strike #5
- ‘Join’ and ‘Rejoin last instance’ options have been added to the right-click/long-press menus on boss instance entrances.
- ‘Custom encounter’ and ‘Enter encounter’ options have also been added to various bosses.
- Resolved an issue where players could rejoin a Nex: Angel of Death instance which had already ended and were forced to log out in order to leave.
- Search bars have been added to the Animations, Titles, Appearances and Pets tabs of the Customisations interface.
- A new ‘All’ category has been added to the Customisations interface which will list all items.
- This new category will now be the default.
- 14 previously discontinued titles have been hidden on the ‘Titles’ interface for players who did not own them previously.
- The quest list can now be sorted from both ‘A-Z’ and ‘Z-A’.
- Resolved a bug that required players to click twice on the Grand Exchange interface after selecting an item from a search.
- The Desert Phoenix can now be continuously auto-pickpocketed as a reward for completing the Hard Desert Achievements.
- The Doomsayer will now issue a warning about the Araxxor boss fight.
- The ‘Ranch Out of Time’ music track now unlocks properly when the player enters the area.
- Fixes an issue where text regarding anima gained in Shattered Worlds wasn’t showing the correct translation on non-English worlds.
You wouldn’t believe how many mattocks you can burn through digging up a changelog around here. While we harden up our tools for more digging, why not check out what’s new in Archaeology this week?
- Material caches with quest requirements have had these requirements clarified in the Archaeology Skill Guide.
- Removed the ‘Check findings’ option from the Archaeology research table as the ‘Manage research notes’ option rendered it redundant.
- The Fortune perk will now prioritize sending Archaeology materials to the Material Storage over the Bank.
- A wandering NPC took a wrong turn at Lumbridge market and found himself at Stormguard Citadel. He has been “dealt with”.
- Fixed an issue where the perks Refined 4, Tinker 4 and Rapid 4 were not activating as often as they should.
- Fixed an incorrect message that displayed when withdrawing from Archaeology Material Storage with a full Inventory.
- Fixed an issue where an NPC was repeating the wrong dialogue after completing the Vault of Shadows mystery.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spear of Annihilation to be held incorrectly if it fully degraded whilst equipped.
While the Ninja Team dash about and the archaeologists brush up on their findings, the Mobile Team have also been pretty… well, mobile!
- You can now toggle proximity entity highlighting on mobile on and off via the Gameplay Settings menu.
- Updated the wording of multiple settings and added checkboxes to improve user flow.
- Options on the Gameplay Settings menu have been divided into more refined sub-categories for easier navigation.
- Improved the Revolution combat icon on the Revolution Action bar in the Powers UI:
- The icon (which was previously non-interactive) can now be tapped to toggle between Revolution combat and Full Manual combat.
- Pressing and holding the icon will provide more information.
- Fixed an issue where the bottom row of the Backpack could be cut off on certain mobile devices.
- Fixed multiple text overlaps on the Skills interface in several languages.
- Our charity partner representatives will be leaving Gielinor on May 30th to continue their good work elsewhere. We’re grateful for their support and hope to welcome them back for future events!
- The Spooky Blindfold head override will now appear correctly on the chathead.
- Starting Fairy Tale II – Cure a Queen will now set the quest to ‘In progress’ as expected.
- The Drops window will no longer open when using the area loot keybind.
- While attacking other NPCs, NPC melee damage was appearing with black font rather than white. This has been changed and should be easier to read.
- Fixed some scrolling issues on Player owned Ports interfaces.
- Players are no longer able to attack through a wall in the ravenous ghoul area.
- We’ve resolved an issue that was causing crashes when opening the Anvil interface while Dungeoneering on a free-to-play world.
Looks like the Ninjas are starting to retreat for now, but something tells us they’ll be back soon enough. We’d better keep an eye out!
Stay safe, stay alert and catch you next week!
The RuneScape Team