Nescio clan rules
A clan cannot function smoothly for long without any rules.
Nescio has set up the following rules for it’s members:
1. We are here to have fun: do not spoil the fun by spoiling the atmosphere, arguing, dramatizing or otherwise. We can agree, we can disagree and when that is the case, sometimes we can just agree to disagree. Aggression, passive aggression, cursing, emotional blackmail, accusations of any kind are not allowed.
2. We abide by Jagex Runescape rules. This means before all else: Botting, account sharing, scamming, remarks of an illicit nature (i.e. drugs), discriminatory remarks and all other actions to put someone else down are not allowed. Sharing account information is not allowed.
3. We respect each others choices and beliefs, religious, political or otherwise. We respect each others limitations. However, no discussions will be avoided, unless they make other people uncomfortable or are forbidden by Jagex rule. Being a member of Nescio means you will accept people at times not agreeing with you. We identify ourselves with our actions, not with our preferences or beliefs.
4. Being part of Nescio means we expect a certain degree of activity. If you cannot be active for a long time, being more than a few weeks, let us know. Without any previous warning about absence, membership will be suspended and after a period of several weeks after that, canceled.
5. We are all responsible for what we write on this website and in the clan chat. Nescio does not allow posts to remain that are offensive to people in any way or that call for certain actions not concerning playing Runescape or the clan. Offensive posts, especially disrespectful ones and those containing any kind of discrimination, will be removed. Respectful discussion threads, however strong they may be, will not be removed. So be aware that what you write on the Internet may well be forever.
6. By being a part of this clan we promise to help each other. Since this is primarily a skilling clan, this means we help with tips for skilling, questing, with goods when we have them to spare and in joining each other in activities. If possible we help each other achieve higher levels in skills, be it by training them together or by exchanging goods and materials.
7. There is a group of admins to run the clan. Their instructions must be followed and their decisions are rule. If you do not agree to any decision concerning you, take it up with the admin who took the decision in private. If there is no resolution after that, write a personal message through this site to another admin. He or she will bring it to the admins meeting to discuss the issue. Unlike some clans, the admins actually do listen to you.
8. If you change your name in game, ask an admin or editor to also change your account name on the website. To avoid having the admins work mainly for your pleasure, limit the amount of name changes to 4 times per year. Give your name decent thought. Names of a sexual or offensive nature are not allowed.
9. PK-ing is allowed for members, but not as part of Nescio. When you PK do not mention Nescio as your clan, since Nescio does not wish to be associated with PK-ing. Mentioning PK endeavors, wins and losses, deaths and victories, on the forum and in the chat, is not allowed. Multi-clanning is not allowed.
10. By joining Nescio, you agree to these rules and promise to be a part of our online family.