Penguin hunt week – April 22-28, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
- Jatizso – Rock (2 points). Confined to Jatizso and the snow covered islands.
- Observatory – Crate (1 point)
- Gnome Maze – Bush (1 point)
- Port Khazard – Barrel (1 point)
- Entrana – Barrel (1 point)
- Mudskipper point – Bush (1 point)
- Ape Atoll – Bush (2 points). Confined to the Northern part of Ape Atoll.
- Sophanem – Cactus (2 points). Confined to Sophanem.
- Mort Myre – Bush (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
- Canifis – Crate (2 points)
- Wilderness – Rock (2 points)
- Musa Point – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well between the general store and pub on Musa Point
There is ONE wildy penguin this week So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1.) Coins, travel runes
2.) Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3.) Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4). Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located North of the bank in Lumbridge. Shooting Star is free ticket event this week.