Penguin hunt week – August 12-18, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
- Lunar Isle – Rock (2 points).
- Neitiznot – Rock (2 points). Confined to the Neitiznot town island.
- Tyras Catapult – Toadstool (2 points). Confined to the area around the catapult North of Tyras Camp.
- Castle Wars – Rock (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
- Castle Wars – Bush (1 point). Confined to the Lumber Yard Northeast of Varrock.
- Feldip – Rock (1 point).
- Karamja – Bush (1 point).
- Lumbridge – Toadstool (1 point).
- Lumber Yard – Crate (1 point). Confined to the Lumber Yard Northeast of Varrock.
- Sophanem – Cactus (2 points). Confined to Sophanem.
- Mort Myre – Toadstool (2 points).
- Rellekka – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well Southeast of the longhall in Rellekka
There are no wildy penguins this week.
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1.) Coins, travel runes
2.) Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3.) Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4). Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located South of the Seers’ Village Lodestone. Shooting Star is free ticket event this week.
Mad Mordegai wrote:
“Again today is the Tuesday before the Wednesday reset, so please check if you have done the Penguin Hide&Seek, sent Meg on her adventuring excursions and defeated Skeletal Horror & Agaroth for the magnificent black pearls full of bonus xp. The Circus is located South of the Seers’ Village Lodestone. Finally: If you still need hunter, herblore or farming xp, it may be worth chasing down all 13 different jadinkos for a nice pack of bonus xp in one of these skills!” Please don’t forget Herby Werby D&D. Shootong Star is free ticket event this week.