Penguin hunt week – August 12-18, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
- Lunar Isle – Rock (2 points).
- Neitiznot – Rock (2 points). Confined to the Neitiznot town island.
- Tyras Catapult – Toadstool (2 points). Confined to the area around the catapult North of Tyras Camp.
- Castle Wars – Rock (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
- Castle Wars – Bush (1 point). Confined to the Lumber Yard Northeast of Varrock.
- Feldip – Rock (1 point).
- Karamja – Bush (1 point).
- Lumbridge – Toadstool (1 point).
- Lumber Yard – Crate (1 point). Confined to the Lumber Yard Northeast of Varrock.
- Sophanem – Cactus (2 points). Confined to Sophanem.
- Mort Myre – Toadstool (2 points).
- Rellekka – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well Southeast of the longhall in Rellekka
There are no wildy penguins this week.
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1.) Coins, travel runes
2.) Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3.) Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4). Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located South of the Seers’ Village Lodestone. Shooting Star is free ticket event this week.