Penguin hunt week – August 19-25, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
1. Feldip – Bush (2 points)
2. Entrana – Barrel (1 point). Confined to the area from the bridge to the limestone mines in Northeastern Elf Lands.
3. Goblin Village – Bush (1 point)
4. Wizards Tower – Bush (1 point)
5. Digsite – Rock (1 point)
6. Keldagrim – Rock (2 points)
7. Al Kharid – Cactus (2 points). Confined to Al Kharid and the Mage Training Arena.
8. Desert – Cactus (2 points)
9. Mort Myre – Rock (2 points)
10. Canifis – Crate (2 points)
11. Wilderness – Rock (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
12. Rellekka – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well Southeast of the longhall in Rellekka.
There is ONE wildy penguin this week. So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1. Coins, travel runes
2. Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3. Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4. Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located Northwest of the Catherby bank. Penguin Hide and Seek is free ticket event this week.