Penguin hunt week – August 26-September 1, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
- Jatizso – Rock (2 points). Confined to Jatizso and the snow covered islands. Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
- Elf Lands – Rock (2 points). Confined to the area from the bridge to the limestone mines in Northeastern Elf Lands.
- Lletya – Toadstool (2 points). Confined to Lletya (town and entry area just west of town).
- Piscatoris – Crate (2 points).
- Castle Wars – Rock (2 points).
- Brimhaven – Bush (1 point).
- Draynor Manor – Crate (1 point).
- Zanaris – Toadstool (1 point). Confined to the fairy town of Zanaris.
- Desert – Cactus (1 point).
- Al Kharid – Bush (1 point). Confined to Al Kharid and the Mage Training Arena.
- Mort Myre – Bush (2 points).
- Varrock – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well in the fenced area within Varrock’s Southeast corner.
There are no wildy penguins this week.
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1.) Coins, travel runes
2.) Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3.) Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4). Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located North of the Taverley POH portal. Circus is free ticket event this week.
Mad Mordegai wrote:
“Again today is the Tuesday before the Wednesday reset, so please check if you have done the Penguin Hide&Seek, sent Meg on her adventuring excursions and defeated Skeletal Horror & Agaroth for the magnificent black pearls full of bonus xp. The Circus is located North of the Taverley POH portal. Finally: If you still need hunter, herblore or farming xp, it may be worth chasing down all 13 different jadinkos for a nice pack of bonus xp in one of these skills!” Please don’t forget Herby Werby D&D. Circus is free ticket event this week.