Penguin hunt week – August 5-11, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
1. Miscellania – Bush (2 points)
2. Elf Lands – Rock (2 points). Confined to the area from the bridge to the limestone mines in Northeastern Elf Lands.
3. Eagles Peak – Bush (1 point)
4. NW of Ardougne – Bush (1 point)
5. Lighthouse – Rock (1 point). Confined to the long island North of Barbarian Outpost.
6. Goblin Village – Bush (1 point). Confined to the fenced woods West of Seers Village.
7. Dorgesh-Kaan – Barrel (1 point). Confined to the Dorgesh-Kaan market and connected rooms.
8. Mort Myre – Rock (2 points)
9. Moss Le Harmless – Barrel (2 points)
10. Dragontooth Iseland – Crate (2 points)
11. Wilderness – Rock (2 points)
12. Rellekka – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well Southeast of the longhall in Rellekka.
There is ONE wildy penguin this week. So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1. Coins, travel runes
2. Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3. Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4. Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located Southwest of the South gate to the Tree Gnome Stronghold. Evil Tree is free ticket event this week.