Penguin hunt week – July 1-7, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
1. Tyras Catapult – Toadstool (2 points). Confined to the area around the catapult North of Tyras Camp.
2. Piscatoris – Crate (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
3. Feldip – Bush (2 points)
4. East Karamja – Bush (1 point). Confined to Eastern Karamja (with Shipyard and Gnome Glider).
5. Lumbridge – Toadstoll (1 point)
6. Lumber Yard – Crate (1 point). Confined to the Lumber Yard Northeast of Varrock.
7. Digsite – Rock (1 point)
8. Keldagrim – Rock (2 points)
9. Sophanem – Cactus (2 points). Confined to Sophanem.
10. Al Kharid – Cactus (1 point). Confined to Al Kharid and the Mage Training Arena.
11. Wilderness – Rock (2 points).
12. Rellekka – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well Southeast of the longhall in Rellekka.
There is ONE wildy penguin this week. So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1. Coins, travel runes
2. Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3. Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4. Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located South of Draynor Village, near the bridge to the Wizard Tower. Circus is free ticket event this week.