Penguin hunt week – July 15-21, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
1. Neitiznot – Bush (2 points). Confined to the small grass and troll covered island North of Neitiznot.
2. Neitiznot – Rock (2 points). Confined to the Neitiznot town island.
3. Tyras Catapult – Toadstool (2 points). Confined to the area around the catapult North of Tyras Camp.
4. Feldip – Rock (1 point). Confined to the long island North of Barbarian Outpost.
5. Witchaven – Rock (1 point)
6. East Karamja – Bush (1 point). Confined to Eastern Karamja (with Shipyard and Gnome Glider).
7. Mudskipper Point – Bush (1 point)
8. Lumbridge – Toadstoll (1 point)
9. Sophanem – Cactus (2 points). Confined to Sophanem.
10. Port Phasmatis – Barrel (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
11. Wilderness – Rock (2 points)
12. Rellekka – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well Southeast of the longhall in Rellekka.
There is ONE wildy penguin this week. So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1. Coins, travel runes
2. Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3. Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4. Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located North of the bank in Lumbridge. Shooting Star is free ticket event this week.