Penguin hunt week – July 22-28, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
1. Lunar Isle – Rock (2 points)
2. Jatizso – Bush (2 points). Confined to Jatizso and the snow covered islands.
3. Miscellania – Bush (2 points)
4. Eagles Peak – Bush (1 point)
5. Castle Wars – Bush (1 point)
6. McGrubor’s Wood – Bush (1 point). Confined to the fenced woods West of Seers Village.
7. Musa Point – Crate (1 point)
8. Ice Mountain – Rock (1 point)
9. Ape Atoll – Barrel (2 points). Confined to the Southern part of Ape Atoll.
10. Canifis – Bush (2 points)
11. Wilderness – Rock (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
12. Falador – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well West of the Southern Entrance to Falador.
There is ONE wildy penguin this week. So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1. Coins, travel runes
2. Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3. Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4. Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located East of Varrock, South of the Lumber Yard. Penguin Hide and Seek is free ticket event this week.
Mad Mordegai wrote:
“Again today is the Tuesday before the Wednesday reset, so please check if you have done the Penguin Hide&Seek, sent Meg on her adventuring excursions and defeated Skeletal Horror & Agaroth for the magnificent black pearls full of bonus xp. The Circus is located East of Varrock, South of the Lumber Yard. Finally: If you still need hunter, herblore or farming xp, it may be worth chasing down all 13 different jadinkos for a nice pack of bonus xp in one of these skills!” Please don’t forget Herby Werby D&D. Penguin Hide and Seek is free ticket event this week.