Penguin hunt week – July 29-August 4, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
- Miscellania – Bush (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
- Lletya – Toadstool (2 points). Confined to Lletya (town and entry area just west of town).
- Castle Wars – Rock (2 points).
- Karamja – Bush (1 point).
- Lumber Yard – Crate (1 point). Confined to the Lumber Yard Northeast of Varrock.
- Keldagrim – Rock (2 points).
- Zanaris – Toadstool (1 point). Confined to the fairy town of Zanaris.
- Desert – Cactus (1 point).
- Sophanem – Cactus (2 points). Confined to Sophanem.
- Al Kharid – Cactus (1 point). Confined to Al Kharid and the Mage Training Arena.
- Mort Myre – Toadstool (2 points).
- Varrock – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well in the fenced area within Varrock’s Southeast corner.
There are no wildy penguins this week.
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1.) Coins, travel runes
2.) Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3.) Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4). Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located West of Varrock, South of the Cooking Guild. Circus is free ticket event this week.