Penguin hunt week – July 8-14, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
1. Tyras Catapult – Toadstool (2 points). Confined to the area around the catapult North of Tyras Camp.
2. Elf Lands – Rock (2 points). Confined to the area from the bridge to the limestone mines in Northeastern Elf
3. Observatory – Crate (1 point)
4. Light House – Rock (1 point). Confined to the long island North of Barbarian Outpost.
5. Mudskipper Point – Bush (1 point)
6. Lumbridge – Toadstool (1 point)
7. Dorgesh-Kaan – Barrel (1 point). Confined to the Dorgesh-Kaan market and connected rooms.
8. Ape Atoll – Bush (2 points) . Confined to the Northern part of Ape Atoll.
9. Sophanem – Cactus (2 points). Confined to Sophanem.
10. Mos Le Harmless – Barrel (2 points)
11. Wilderness – Rock (2 points). Lands.Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
12. Rellekka – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well Southeast of the longhall in Rellekka.
There is ONE wildy penguin this week. So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1. Coins, travel runes
2. Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3. Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4. Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located in Northeastern Al Kharid, near the cactus farm plot. Evil Tree is free ticket event this week.