Penguin hunt week – June 10-16, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
1. Elf Camp – Toadstool (2 points). Confined to the hunter area across the river South of the Elf Camp.
2. Castle Wars – Rock (2 points)
3. NW of Ardougne – Bush (1 point)
4. Castle War – Rock (2 points)
5. Observatory – Crate (1 point)
6. Burthorpe – Rock (1 point). Confined to the path to the Death Plateau.
7. Draynor Manor – Crate (1 point)
8. Zanaris – Toadstool (1 point). Confined to the fairy town of Zanaris.
9. Ape Atoll – Bush (2 points). Confined to the Northern part of Ape Atoll.
10. Dragontooth Iseland – Crate (2 points)
11. Wilderness – Rock (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
12. Rellekka – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well Southeast of the longhall in Rellekka.
There are THREE wildy penguin this week. So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1. Coins, travel runes
2. Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3. Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4. Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located near the bridge Northeast of the Edgeville bank. Evil Tree is free ticket event this week.