Penguin hunt week – June 17-23, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
1. Neitiznot – Bush (2 points). Confined to the small grass and troll covered island North of Neitiznot.
2. Jatizso – Rock (2 points). Confined to Jatizso and the snow covered islands.
3. Elf Lands – Rock (2 points). Confined to the area from the bridge to the limestone mines in Northeastern Elf Lands.
4. Feldip – Bush (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
5. Rellekka – Rock (1 point)
6. Port Khazard – Barrel (1 point)
7. Witchaven – Rock (1 point)
8. Wizards Tower – Bush (1 point).
9. Dorgesh-Kaan – Barrel (1 point). Confined to the Dorgesh-Kaan market and connected rooms.
10. Desert – Cactus (2 points)
11. Wilderness – Rock (2 points).
12. Rellekka – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well Southeast of the longhall in Rellekka.
There is ONE wildy penguin this week. So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1. Coins, travel runes
2. Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3. Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4. Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located Southeast of the Eastern Falador bank. Shooting Star is free ticket event this week.