Penguin hunt week – June 24-30, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
1. Neitiznot – Bush (2 points). Confined to the small grass and troll covered island North of Neitiznot.
2. Neitiznot – Rock (2 points). Confined to the Neitiznot town island.
3. Miscellania – Bush (2 points)
4. Eagles Peak – Bush (1 point)
5. Lighthouse – Rock (1 point). Confined to the long island North of Barbarian Outpost.
6. Feldip – Rock (1 point)
7. Witchaven – Rock (1 point)
8. Musa Point – Crate (1 point).
9. Canifis – Bush (2 points)
10. Mos Le Harmpless – Barrel (2 points)
11. Wilderness – Rock (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
12. Falador – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well West of the Southern Entrance to Falador.
There is ONE wildy penguin this week. So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1. Coins, travel runes
2. Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3. Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4. Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located North of the Rimmington POH portal. Penguin Hide and Seek is free ticket event this week.