Penguin hunt week – June 3-9, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
1. Piscatoris – Crate (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
2. Gnome Maze – Bush (1 point)
3. Rellekka – Rock (1 point)
4. Brimhaven – Bush (1 point)
5. Entrana – Barrel (1 point)
6. East Karamja – Bush (1 point). Confined to Eastern Karamja (with Shipyard and Gnome Glider.
7. Mort Myre – Bush (2 points)
8. Canifis – Crate (2 points)
9. Wilderness – Rock (2 points).
10. Wilderness – Rock (2 points)
11. Wilderness – Rock (2 points).
12. Varrock – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well in the fenced area within Varrock’s Southeast corner.
There are THREE wildy penguin this week. So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1. Coins, travel runes
2. Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3. Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4. Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located North of the Taverley POH portal. Circus is free ticket event this week.