Penguin hunt week – May 13-19, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
- Jatizso – Bush (2 points). Confined to Jatizso and the snow covered islands.
- Elf Camp – Toadstool (2 points). Confined to the hunter area across the river South of the Elf Camp.
- Lletya – Toadstool (2 points).
- Gnome Maze – Bush (1 point).
- McGrubor’s Wood – Bush (1 point). Confined to the fenced woods West of Seers village.
- Entrana – Barrel (1 point).
- Draynor Manor – Crate (1 point).
- Desert – Cactus (1 point).
- Sophanem – Cactus (2 points). Confined to Sophanem. Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
- Canifis – Crate (2 points).
- Wilderness – Rock (2 points).
- Rellekka – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well Southeast of the longhall in Rellekka.
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1.) Coins, travel runes
2.) Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3.) Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4). Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located Southw of the South gate to the Tree Gnome Stronghold. Penguin Hide and Seek is free ticket event this week.