Penguin hunt week – May 20-26, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
1. Barbarian Outpost – Toadstool (2 points). Confined to the hunter area across the river South of the Elf Camp.
2. Elf Lands – Rock (2 points). Confined to the area from the bridge to the limestone mines in Northeastern Elf Lands.
3. Piscatoris – Crate (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
4. Barbarian Outpost – Bush (1 point)
5. Brimhaven – Bush (1 point)
6. Entrana – Barrel (1 point)
7. Draynor Manor – Crate (1 point)
8. Dorgesh-Kaan – Barrel (1 point). Confined to the Dorgesh-Kaan market and connected rooms.
9. Mort Myre – Bush (2 points)
10. Canifis – Crate (2 points)
11. Wilderness – Rock (2 points)
12. Falador – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well West of the Southern Entrance to Falador
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
There is ONE wildy penguin this week. So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1.) Coins, travel runes
2.) Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3.) Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4). Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located South of the Seers’ Village Lodestone. Shooting Star is free ticket event this week.