Penguin hunt week – May 6-12, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
- Jatizso – Rock (2 points). Confined to Jatizso and the snow covered islands.
- Lletya – Toadstool (2 points). Confined to Lletya (town and entry area just west of town).
- NW of Ardougne – Bush (1 point).
- Port Khazard – Barrel (1 point).
- Goblin Village – Bush (1 point).
- Ice Mountain – Rock (1 point).
- Ape Atoll – Barrel (2 points). Confined to the Southern part of Ape Atoll.
- Desert – Cactus (1 point).
- Mort Myre – Bush (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
- Mort Myre – Rock (2 points).
- Dragontooth Island – Crate (2 points).
- Varrock – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well in the fenced area within Varrock’s Southeast corner.
There are no wildy penguins this week.
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1.) Coins, travel runes
2.) Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3.) Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4). Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located West of Varrock, South of the Cooking Guild. Circus is free ticket event this week.