Penguin hunt week – October 7-13, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
1. Lunar Isle – Rock (2 points).
2. Jatizso – Bush (2 points). Confined to Jatizso and the snow covered islands.
3. Jatizso – Rock (2 points). Confined to Jatizso and the snow covered islands.
4. Jatizso – Rock (2 points). Confined to Jatizso and the snow covered islands.
5. Observatory – Crate (1 point).
6. Castle Wars – Bush (1 point).
7. Gnome Maze – Bush (1 point).
8. McGrubor’s Wood – Bush (1 point). Confined to the fenced woods West of Seers Village.
9. Port Khazard – Barrel (1 point).
10. Ape Atoll – Bush (2 points). Confined to the Northern part of Ape Atoll.
11. Wilderness – Rock (2 points).
12. Ardougne – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well South of the windmill North of Ardougne.
There is ONE wildy penguin this week. So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1. Coins, travel runes
2. Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3. Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4. Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located North of the bank in Lumbridge. Shooting Star is free ticket event this week.