Penguin hunt week – September 16-22, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
- Jatizso – Bush (2 points). Confined to Jatizso and the snow covered islands.
- Piscatoris – Crate (2 points).
- Castle Wars – Rock (2 points).
- NW of Ardougne – Bush (1 point).
- McGrubor’s Wood – Rock (2 points).
- Goblin Village – Bush (1 point).
- Zanaris – Toadstool (1 point). Confined to the fairy town of Zanaris.
- Ape Atoll – Bush (1 point). Confined to the Southern part of Ape Atoll. Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
- Al Kharid – Bush (1 point). Confined to Al Kharid and the Mage Training Arena.
- Mort Myre – Rock (2 points).
- Dragontooth Iseland – Crate (2 points).
- Rimmington – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well in Rimmington.
There are no wildy penguins this week.
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1.) Coins, travel runes
2.) Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3.) Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4). Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located North of the Rimmington POH portal. Penguin Hide and Seek is free ticket event this week.