Penguin hunt week – September 2-8, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
1. Neitiznot – Bush (2 points). Confined to the small grass and troll covered island North of Neitiznot.
2. NW of Ardougne – Bush (1 point).
3. Barbarian Outpost – Bush (1 point)
4. Rellekka – Rock (1 point)
5. Brimhaven – Bush (1 point)
6. Witchaven – Rock (1 point)
7. Mort Myre – Bush (2 points)
8. Dragontooth Island – Crate (2 points)
9. Wilderness – Rock (2 points)
10. Wilderness – Rock (2 points). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
11. Wilderness – Rock (2 points)
12. Musa Point – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well between the general store and pub on Musa Point.
There are THREE wildy penguins this week. So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1. Coins, travel runes
2. Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3. Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4. Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located near the bridge Northeast of the Edgeville bank. Evil Tree is free ticket event this week.