Penguin hunt week – September 23-29, 2020
For the invisible (ghost) penguin, please join the “w60pengy” friends chat
1. Jatizso – Bush (2 points). Confined to Jatizso and the snow covered islands.
2. Jatizso – Rock (2 points). Confined to Jatizso and the snow covered islands.
3. Lletya – Toadstool (2 points). Confined to Lletya (town and entry area just west of town). Requires Back To The Freezer quest to spy.
4. Gnome Maze – Bush (1 point).
5. McGrubor’s Wood – Bush (1 point). Confined to the fenced woods West of Seers Village.
6. Rellekka – Rock (1 point).
7. Port Khazard – Barrel (1 point).
8. Brimhaven – Bush (1 point).
9. Mort Myre – Bush (2 points).
10. Wilderness – Rock (2 points).
11. Wilderness – Rock (2 points).
12. Falador – Bear (1 point). The bear cannot leave the well West of the Southern Entrance to Falador.
There are TWO wildy penguins this week. So be prepared to die (do not bring anything you don’t want to lose)
Here you can check the locations were penguins have last been seen.
1. Coins, travel runes
2. Games necklace, ring of duelling, amulet of glory, slayer ring
3. Home teletabs, Enchanted lyre, Elf teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver, Drakan medallion, Digsite pendant, Water tiara/water skins, Ecto phial, Greegree, banana for teleport spell
4. Ring of visibility for the new invisable penguin (Some Like it Cold quest is required).
The Circus is located South of Draynor Village, near the bridge to the Wizard Tower. Circus is free ticket event this week.